Wednesday, May 25, 2011

love :: wait



I have long been a lover of Paper Boat Press and was super excited at Sydney Finders Keepers to have a stall next to my dear friend Kylie and her magical girls.

One of my favourite purchases from the weekend was a "wait" sculpture which is a collaboration between Kylie and the adorable Sarah who makes crocheted wonders to sit upon Kylie ceramic beauties. Such a beautiful, perfect and sweet union between two lovely friends and two beautifully tactile crafts.

They are all unique in their own little free form way. It was quite a challenge to choose a favourite to bring home, but now I am thinking that one is not enough and my one "wait" might be the start of a little collection.

This beautiful collaboration will also be showing at the Brisbane Finders Keepers in July.

Thank you Kylie & Sarah for letting me photograph your work, being such gorgeous market stall neighbours and being such delightful friends.

xox

3 comments:

  1. Those are great! You're do right about the tactile thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so beautiful!! I want one in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello A, thank-you for your lovely words and pictures, see you in Brisbane xxx

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP