Friday, April 8, 2011

love :: finding new blogs





This weeks love is all about finding new blogs - with a world of blogs out there these days, it really does take something special to grab my attention!

My three latest finds are Oh, hello friend - beautifully designed with amazing finds (and some great deals to buy). Curated by Danni this graphic designer has a great eye for design and keeps things fresh and sweet - you can also check out the amazing photos from her amazing wedding here.

Secondly for some fabulous eye candy I have been enjoying Delight by Design. Blair is based in Wyoming, Canada with a great eye for interiors, there is always some fabulous interior inspirations to be found!

Closer to home, I have been loving the Sunday Collector blog - Briar Stanley is a Sydney based props buyer and interior stylist. Follow her travels as she thrift shops, styles and takes fabulous photography. Serious job envy!!

Do you have any few found fabulous blogs? Please do leave a comment and let us know!

See you again next week my sweets.

xox

5 comments:

  1. Oh goody! Thank you. Sitting in bed, with jet lag..... doing a bloggy catch up! A-M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss A-M do you know you have inspired a "must get to paris" obsession in me now??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this one ... sporadic but beautiful http://tinctory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reads! Thanks for passing them on. I'm always on the lookout for new blogs to peruse, particularly as I'm just starting out myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore all of these blogs! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP