Friday, February 25, 2011

love :: BHLDN





I am a little late with our Friday love today. However have you heard about BHLDN? I do think it is a bit of a weird name (although apparently means "to keep" in dutch), however it is Anthropologies new wedding line, and oh my, if you haven't yet seen it make sure you do so here.

The thing that I love so much, that although I am a married woman already, there is an amazing collection of outfits, shoes and hair pieces, which I think would make amazing outfits as a wedding guest! Can someone invite me to their wedding please????

Have a great weekend sweet peas.

xox

p.s BHLDN only ships to the USA and Canada, however you can check out mail forwarding companies such as this one - which could make these beauties yours too.

3 comments:

  1. I love these images, pure and beautiful. Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really romantic!

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP