Monday, May 4, 2009

Natalia & Gavan wedding stationery




How was your weekend my sweets? We had a busy busy time here in the studio and also had some house developments with our new fans and kitchen splashbacks installed -so exciting, I must do another house update post once we get back from our little trip away!

Onto the studio news, we recently had two gorgeous new tubs of ink arrive in gold and silver. oh my. They are just divine, and over the weekend we had a chance to them open and test them out!

We have been printing the most lovely Natalia & Gavans wedding stationery, who are based down in chilly chilly Canberra. With a very intimate wedding planned, the guests will be chauffeured in london style cabs from their homes to the Hawksbury river where there will be ferried to the secluded Berowra Waters Inn for a gorgeous degustation lunch. oh my.

With their Spanish Bohemian theme we illustrated some gorgeous roses intermixed with little quirky bohemian flowers, and printed these with our brand new tubs of shiny ink. We mixed pewter using a combination of 75% silver and 25% gold, and intermixed this with a gorgeously deep red we colour matched to the brides existing colour palette. So lovely, and such a gorgeous wedding couple to work with and what lucky guests, this is going to be an incredible wedding to attend!

14 comments:

  1. I know very well how much joy there is in making such beautiful things. It is so lovely to see other letterpress folk doing beautiful work. I love this :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous - beautiful work as always! K

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love the metallic hunny. hope this finds your lovely self, the boy and madam tuesday well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how gorgeous! the pattern is so beautiful - reminds me of the tord boontjie garland light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you show the process. So many people just show the finished product, but the process is equally as gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look and feel of letterpress and I love this site. Can't stop drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..
    FANTASTIC !
    you are so artistic ^^
    i adore you :) hahaha!
    GOD BLESS!
    and keep on posting !

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay, if I ever get married you guys are doing my invites! ;)

    gorgeous stuff! I love that print too !

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you capture your business so well in your pics. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are over the moon fantastic. love, love, LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wedding invitations look superb! I especially love the ink and how spectacularly it shines. Well done, and great photos. The lighting is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is the world of a delicate, beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog reminds me of a beautiful paper shop I found in Venice off the Via Venetto. A tiny jewel of a space filled with gorgeous papers printed with Medici art. A little Italian woman with worn, wrinkled hands offered me an espresso with my order.

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP