Tuesday, April 28, 2009

oh charlie


Charlie and I are fighting today. He just wont behave. I think he is holding a grudge that we bought Herbie into the studio and that he has been feeling unloved for a few weeks.

We have had a few words and a few standoffish moments. I have tried to make peace with some new oiling and some shifting with the spanner, but he just wont shake hands and behave again. Such a stubborn old man sometimes.

So we are having a moment apart. I have left him to compose himself again, i've come into the office to release my frustrations, and now we will try again...

Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Your post made me chuckle--I hope you two can work things out! :)

    Your work is beautiful! Carmela

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP