Monday, April 13, 2009

in the rainy studio today


Its another wet and miserable day here in Brisbane. Is it selfish of me to wish that after the last month of non stop rain that it would just stop for a while? I know its wonderful, I know we need it, but oh, to have some sunshine again! I must not complain, after all the tomatoes are loving it...

So while its all wet and horrid outside, I have made the most of the moody day by taking photos of our new limited edition prints which we will be releasing later today. Above is a wee little sneak peak, styled with our new antique glass jars (looking somewhat cleaner then the last post) and the most gorgeous bunch of dark blue green hydrangeas... see who needs chocolate when you can have hydrangeas instead.

Although maybe, just maybe, I will rummage through the fridge and see if there is any chocolate goodness to be found, after all I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity of the one weekend a year when you get to eat chocolate and not feel too guilty about it...

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new prints tomorrow....and for the rain to stop either for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brand new 'follower' thanks to the Designer Emporium gals. Loving what I have seen. Very much looking forward to seeing the new prints. Might have a chat soon about some labels for my own products.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP